What does a demonstrator do?
Stampin' Up! demonstrators get to share their love for stamping, crafting, and home décor every day, while supplementing their household income. Whether you just love to craft, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, Stampin' Up! is a great opportunity for you.
If you're thinking "I'm not crafty or creative enough," there's no need to worry. Stampin' Up!'s demonstrators come at all expertise levels, and with the many resources that Stampin' Up! provides, anyone who has a passion for crafting can find success as a demonstrator.
What are the benefits of being a demonstrator?
Demonstrators enjoy many benefits, including
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!
- Support from Stampin' Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics on our Demonstrator Web Site.
What do I need to become a demonstrator?
The Starter Kit, created exclusively for new demonstrators, contains Stampin' Up! essentials you'll need to get started in your new business, including
- Five complete stamp sets
- A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin' Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin' Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin' Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools
How do I sign up to become a demonstrator?
Click here for the details.