My Chic n Scratch Reward Card has a make over for 2012!
Here's are the details for my reward punch card and how you can earn punches for your Stampin' Up! orders!
- You earn one punch for every $25 (before tax & shipping). Orders can not be combined to reach $25. For example if you order 48.70.....you get one punch and the leftover amount does not carry over.
- You have two options for redeeming your card
- Earn 10 punches & redeem your card for a stamp set valued at $19.95 or below or 3 FREE Chic Stands.
- Earn 20 punches & redeem your card for any stamp in the Idea Book & Catalog (hostess sets are not included).
- Punches will expire in two years (I've made it easier for you to redeem at 10 punches).
- Anyone that redeems a Reward Punch Card in 2012 will automatically become one of My Chiclettes. My Chiclettes will be considered my best customers and will be offered special privileges through out the year. Here's three examples:
- Receive a special project kit made just for you.
- When I offer Blog Candy ...your name will be entered twice.
- Order Product Shares and receive an additional two yards of ribbon (some ribbon may be retired).
- You will Earn Hostess Benefits for orders $150 & up as long as you order on my site...ordering through stampinup.com does not give you hostess benefits. (Hostess dollars do not earn punches on your card.) Click here to place an order on my Stampin Up site.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your punches.
- Once your punches are complete; email me your punch sheet (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your selection.
- Once I've confirmed your punches, I'll place your order.
Click on the link to download the document: Download 2012 mychicnscratchrewardpunchcard
- The Chic Stand orders (catalogs, coasters, instructions)
- Stamp Set of the Month Club fee.
- Product Shares
- Specials offered by myself (example: Black Friday/Cyber Monday).
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.